At Joto Japanese School, we handle the privacy information carefully as "personal information" provided by the user includes name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. In order to handle personal information, we set guidelines to protect from omission.
- Purpose of using personal information
To deal in the educational field, Joto Japanese School will use personal information of users as follows.
- Sending information regarding Joto Japanese School, etc. and public relations efforts.
- Surveys regarding Joto Japanese School
- Sending various materials for the requests
- Distribution of information including DM, mail magazines, etc. regarding Joto Japanese School
- Assignment and management of scholarship funds
- Business and management with companies which handle educational materials
- Support for career, further education or employment, etc.
- Execution of Joto Japanese School and management of educational matters.
- Control by school officials of alumni names, etc.
- Instances of using personal information
Instances where Joto Japanese School handles personal information is as follows.
- When the user enters personal information including name, address, etc., through a service provided by Joto Japanese School.
- When the user enters personal information including name, address, etc., via submission or inquiry form(s).
- When the user makes an inquiry or contacts the School via online method, by phone, or by email.
- Third party provision of personal information
- We do not provide personal information of users to third parties unless there is prior consent of the user, or it is requested by applicable laws and regulations. We may delegate the handling of the personal information to a third party in the process of handing school business such as, but not limited to, mailing of School information to the user(s).
- Regarding the use and management of personal information
- Personal information provided by users will be used only for the stated purpose and will not be used without obtaining prior consent from the user unless it is prescribed by laws and regulations. We will strictly manage personal information, and take precautionary measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, damage, falsification, etc.
- Disclosure, correction of personal information
When there is a request for personal information from the user himself, we will disclose, correct and/or delete information in a timely and appropriate manner.
In this case, we may ask the user for documents that can verify the user’s name, address, date of birth, etc., in order to confirm the identity of the user.
September 11, 2012 Joto Japanese School Principal Keikaku Kanai