1 year and 3 months course
1 year and 3 months course to pursue the advancement in a short period of time
This course is for those who enroll in January and learn Japanese for 1 year and 3 months.
It is recommended for those who already have Japanese proficiency in their home country and who wish to prepare for further Japanese school in a short period of time.
Depending on individual level Segmented class organization
Aim for high score Japanese Language Proficiency Test
With a veteran lecturer Career guidance by individual interview
- A person who graduates from a high school and has more than 12 years of school years or equivalent qualification
- Those who are highly motivated to attend classes and to learn Japanese
- Type of visa
- Admission Due
- Course period
- 1 year 3 months
- Class Schedule
- Morning class 9: 00 ~ 12: 30 (45 minutes x 4 limit), 5 days / week (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon class 13: 00-16: 30 (45 minutes × 4 limit), 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- Curriculum overview
- We are aiming to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 or over 300 points on EJU to go to a top university score over 300 on EJU exams.
- Application Due
|1st year||2nd year|