This Courses you can learn from starting with the basics level.
This 2 course requires admission in April and that is the Japanese language course.
This course is suitable for those who want to get admission to Japanese Universities, Graduate Schools, or Vocational schools.
Since students can learn from the basics level, they can obtain comprehensive Japanese language skills at a high level and can move on to further education after graduation from Joto Japanese School.
Depending on the level of the individual Segmented classes
Aim for a high score Japanese Language Proficiency Test
Individual discussion and guidance by teachers.
- Target recruitment
- For those people who have graduated from high school, and have completed the 12 years education and more, or equivalent courses.
- For those people who are highly motivated to attend classes and learn Japanese seriously.
- Type of visa
- Admission Period
- Course Duration
- 2 Years
- Class Times
- Morning sessions 9: 00 ~ 12: 30 (45 minutes × 4 limits), 5 days per week (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon session 13: 00-16: 30 (45 minutes × 4 limits), 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- Overview of curriculum
- Our aim to teaching language to students is to prepare to get admission to the famous Japanese universities, with having a higher Japanese Language proficiency test such as the N1 level and scoring 300 on EJU exams.
- Application Acceptance Period
|1 year||2 years|
|Textbooks, and other costs||36,000||36,000|