1 year and 6 months course
1 year and 6 months course which allows you to enter the school smoothly after graduating in your home country.
This course starts from October and for 1 year and 6 months.
It is the effective course who has graduated from high school and university in June~July in your home country, but because of the short learning period, we recommend to prepare yourself by studying Japanese before coming to Japan.
Depending on individual level Segmented class organization
Aim for high score Japanese Language Proficiency Test
With a veteran lecturer Career guidance by individual interview
- A person who graduates from a high school and has more than 12 years of school years or equivalent qualification
- Those who are highly motivated to attend classes and to learn Japanese
- Type of Visa
- Admission Due
- Course period
- 1 year 6 months
- Class Schedule
- Morning class 9: 00 ~ 12: 30 (45 minutes x 4 limit), 5 days / week (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon class 13: 00-16: 30 (45 minutes × 4 limit), 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- Curriculum overview
- We are aiming to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 or over 300 points on EJU to go to a top university score over 300 on EJU exams.
- Application Due
|1st year||2nd year|